At Telont, marketing is about understanding people - and building awareness of how our products/services can meet their needs. We're looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is willing to do this and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He or she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing
- Working collaboratively with the creative team, develop creative briefs and lead creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of conversion optimization.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
Apply for this job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.