Telont is seeking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for the most outstanding efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front-end developers will work as a team alongside back-end engineers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure that all web creation elements are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Establish and promote high standard design guidelines.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate extensively, both with Telont team members and with members of other companies.
- Ability to create designs and visuals within a given brand/visual identity.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Blazor.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
Apply for this job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.